My Guide Website?
From Athens: Private Cape Sounion Sunset Tour with Transfer
Take in stunning ocean views from Cape Sounion on a private evening trip from Athens. Visit the historic Temple of Poseidon and other landmarks that will bring you back to the times of ancient Greece.
- Breathe in the warm breeze of the extravagant Athenian Riviera coastline
- Drive through the popular Attica suburbs to admire monuments of global heritage
- Visit the Temple of Poseidon dedicated to the supreme Greek god of sea
- Watch the sun setting over the ocean from the top of the Cape Sounion hill
- Learn about local culture, as well as the history behind the many sites you see
DescriptionWander around the land of Attica on a guided tour that will bring you all the way to Cape Sounion from Athens. Visit global heritage monuments and natural landmarks. Walk up the hill to the majestic Temple of Poseidon ruins and take in panoramic views of the ocean below as you watch the sunset. Begin your private journey with a convenient pickup from your Athens accommodation and make your way down the vibrant Athenian Riviera. Take in the striking rocky coastline with plenty of shops, cafes, and clubs, which are popular among locals. Enjoy a leisure stroll through its upscale suburbs. Be transported back to the glory days of ancient Greece as you come across a variety of local landmarks and ruins. Finally, arrive at the hill of Cape Sounion for an up-close look at the imposing Temple of Poseidon. Admire an impressive sunset from this unique location overlooking the ocean.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation during the activity Driver Tour guide
- Please list the names of all participants when booking the activity.