My Guide Website?
Athens: 48-hour Hop On Hop Off Bus Ticket & Acropolis Entry45 Reviews
See the sights in Athens and visit one of its most popular attractions with a combination 48-hour Hop On Hop Off bus ticket and entry to the Acropolis. Use your tickets to skip the line at the Acropolis.
- Take a trip back to the past as you stroll past the monuments at the Acropolis
- Admire the ancient Parthenon, the Temple of Athena Nike, and the Erechtheion
- Use you Hop On Hop Off bus ticket to see the sights around Athens
- Listen to audio commentary on the Hop On Hop Off bus available in 14 languages
- Receive the Acropolis ticket from bus stop No6 (09:00-16:00)
DescriptionCombine a Hop On Hop Off bus ticket that gets you to the city center of Athens, Piraeus, and the beaches with skip-the-line entry to the Acropolis. Enjoy easy access to some of the most popular attractions in the city. Visit the Acropolis that towers over the Greek capital and walk around its ancient grounds. Feel connected to the past as you stroll through this place of great importance to the ancient Greeks. Admire the temples, the Parthenon and the other important monuments dotted around the site. See the Propylae, the Temple of Athena Nike, and the Porch of Maidens at the Erechtheion. Travel around Athens with your Hop On Hop Off bus ticket. Get off any time to check out interesting attractions and get back on to continue your journey. Listen to audio commentary available in 14 different languages.
IncludesSkip the line entrance to the Acropolis (ticket collection required from bus stop No6) 48-hour Hop On Hop Off bus ticket Audio commentary on the bus
- The Acropolis entrance ticket is for travelers over 25 years. The reduced-price tickets are not available online Infants aged 0-5 years and EU citizens under 25 receive free admission upon providing their ID at the ticket booth at the Acropolis site Non-EU citizens under 25 receive a reduced-price entry (April-October) upon providing their ID at the ticket booth at the Acropolis site