My Guide Website?
Athens: 48-hour Hop On Hop Off Bus Ticket & Acropolis Entry185 Reviews
See the sights in Athens and visit one of its most popular attractions with a combination 48-hour Hop On Hop Off bus ticket and entry to the Acropolis. Use your tickets to skip the line at the Acropolis.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take a trip back to the past as you stroll past the monuments at the Acropolis
- Admire the ancient Parthenon, the Temple of Athena Nike, and the Erechtheion
- Use you Hop On Hop Off bus ticket to see the sights around Athens
- Listen to audio commentary on the Hop On Hop Off bus available in 14 languages
- Receive the Acropolis e-ticket by declaring the exact time slot of your visit
DescriptionCombine a Hop On Hop Off bus ticket that gets you to the city center of Athens, Piraeus, and the beaches with skip-the-line entry to the Acropolis. Enjoy easy access to some of the most popular attractions in the city. Visit the Acropolis that towers over the Greek capital and walk around its ancient grounds. Feel connected to the past as you stroll through this place of great importance to the ancient Greeks. Admire the temples, the Parthenon and the other important monuments dotted around the site. See the Propylae, the Temple of Athena Nike, and the Porch of Maidens at the Erechtheion. Travel around Athens with your Hop On Hop Off bus ticket. Get off any time to check out interesting attractions and get back on to continue your journey. Listen to audio commentary available in 14 different languages.
IncludesSkip-the-line entry ticket to the Acropolis 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket Audio commentary on the bus
- Receive your Acropolis e-ticket by selecting a starting time slot 48 hours in advance. In case of lack of availability, our team will contact you to select alternative time slot. The Acropolis entrance ticket is for travelers over 25 years. The reduced-price tickets are not available online Infants aged 0-5 years and EU citizens under 25 receive free admission upon providing their ID at the ticket booth at the Acropolis site Non-EU citizens under 25 receive a reduced-price entry (April-October) upon providing their ID at the ticket booth at the Acropolis site