My Guide Website?
Athens: Acropolis Museum Entry Ticket with an Audio Guide104 Reviews
Enjoy the Acropolis Museum with a skip-the-line ticket and a self-guided audio tour on your smartphone. Marvel at the museum’s collection of ancient artifacts and the mesmerizing ancient Greek art.
- Marvel at the breathtaking architecture of the museum
- Hear the story of the Caryatids and the Parthenon's sculptural decoration
- See the collections of archaeological artifacts as you walk around
- Be transported back to ancient Greek times as you stroll through the 4 galleries
- See the magnificent coffered ceiling of the Propylaea
DescriptionVisit Acropolis Museum at your own pace with a skip-the-line ticket and a self-guided audio tour on your smartphone. Enjoy walking around one of the best museums in the world. Marvel at the archaeological artifacts and learn about the Acropolis site. Join this self-guided audio tour and visit the Acropolis Museum, built in 2009. Receive your e-ticket by email and download the self-guided audio tour on your smartphone. Be transported back in time and experience the glory of classical Athens. Walk around, listen to your narrator, discover the architectural wonders of the Golden Age of Athens, and see some of the finest examples of ancient Greek art. Admire the ancient ruins displayed in the impressive glass floor. Make sure you visit all of the 4 main galleries. Enter the first gallery, where you will get an insider's view of everyday life in ancient Athens. Discover wedding customs and ancient surgery practices as you gradually ascend to the next floor, where the exhibits will guide you through the riveting journey of the city's transition to democracy. See monsters, heroes, gods, and iconic representations of the human body, and hear about the evolution of ancient art. Continuing to the third floor, the heart of the Parthenon, and see the Panathenaic Procession's narrative, pieced together on the frieze of the temple. Hear fascinating tales from Greek Mythology depicted on the metopes and pediments of the temple, such as the birth of goddess Athena and the battle of the Centaurs, will fire up your imagination. Finally, marvel at the famed artworks of Ancient Athens, including the iconic Caryatids. Enjoy an unforgettable visit that will blow your mind.
IncludesSkip-the-line ticket for the Acropolis Museum Self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (Android & iOS) in English Offline content with an offline interactive map to avoid roaming charges
- This is a combination of a self-guided audio tour accessible through our app and an entry ticket for the Acropolis Museum After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour (check your email spam folder too). You should book per device to be used, not per participant. An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation. You will need storage space on your phone 100-150 MB. This is a regular (adult-price) ticket. If you are eligible for a reduced-price ticket you can skip this and go to the museum, however you will have to stand in line at the ticket booth.