My Guide Website?
Athens: Early Morning Guided Acropolis & Parthenon Tour856 Reviews
Discover the secrets of the Acropolis on an intimate, early morning, small-group guided tou. Learn about the myths and history of the Acropolis, Parthenon, and Dionysus Theatre.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Athens Riviera Trikke Bike Tour & Vouliagmeni Lake
- Athens: The Original Greek Food Tour
- Athens: Museum of Illusions Admission Ticket
- Nea Makri: Marathon Cape & Bay of Schinias Snorkeling Trip
- Athens: Acropolis, Parthenon, & Acropolis Museum Guided Tour
- Step inside the magnificent Acropolis and go directly to the Parthenon
- Enjoy an early morning visit, away from the crowds and the summer heat
- Join a small group tour for an intimate experience of a guided tour
- Be guided by a knowledgeable licensed expert and learn about ancient Athens
- Rest assured you'll hear your guide clearly with included earsets
DescriptionUncover myths and stories surrounding Athens' iconic Acropolis monuments such as the Parthenon and the Dionysus Theatre on this 1 hour and 45 minutes guided tour. Enjoy stunning views of the city from the top of the Acropolis, and take plenty of time to capture photos at the end of the tour. Book now and explore Athens like never before! Join our Early Bird Acropolis Tour and beat the heat and crowds! Starting from the main entrance, we'll head straight to the Parthenon and see the famous Caryatids at the Erechteion. Our licensed guide will share fascinating myths and historical facts about these iconic monuments as you enjoy panoramic 360 views of Athens. We'll then head towards the south entrance, passing by the Asklepeion, Odeon of Herodes Atticus, and Dionysus Theatre. Capture more stunning views and delve deeper into the Acropolis's rich history. Please note, even in the morning, it can still be hot and crowded. Skip-the-Ticket Line Access We are pleased to offer all our guests a convenient skip-the-ticket-line service. We take care and pre-purchasing the entrance tickets for each archaeological site and Museum visited during the tour, saving you the hassle of buying them online or queuing up at the ticket counters. However, please be aware that even with our skip-the-ticket-line service, there might be some waiting time required for security checks. This is because visitor numbers can fluctuate unpredictably at the sites throughout the day. The typical waiting time falls within 0 to 10 or 30 minutes, though on rare occasions, it might be longer.
IncludesProfessional local licensed guide Skip-the-ticket line service Entry tickets (if option selected) Earsets to enjoy clear audio during the tour Athens Guide magazine for ideas on things to do Athens Map
- If you've chosen the option without tickets, you need to pay cash for your entry ticket at our check-in location just before the tour (approx.€20 per person). The activity provider will secure your tickets for your specified time Opting for an independent ticket purchase (discouraged) requires 24-hour advance notice to the activity provider. Failing that, you will also have to pay for the tickets they buy for you. Please be cautious when acquiring your ticket yourself, as selecting an incorrect date, time, or guest type may result in a non-refundable tour fee. Strict Acropolis entry times mean the tour can't wait for latecomers. No refunds will be given All visitors undergo airport-style security; expect peak season waits of up to 30+ minutes. Cutoff times sync with Athens local time. Tours run rain or shine. Accurately select EU or NON-EU citizenship during booking. Incorrect choice may mean paying the price difference or tour forfeiture. A valid passport is required for verification.