My Guide Website?
Athens: Sunset Bike Tour65 Reviews
Join an afternoon bike tour in Athens and discover the historic monuments in the best light of the day. Take photos of the Roman Agora, Panathenaic Stadium, and more as you explore the city.
- Enjoy panoramic views of Athens at sunset
- See historic monuments, such as the Roman Agora and Panathenaic Stadium
- Discover charming neighborhoods at the end of the day
- Cycle along streets far from the traffic
DescriptionDiscover the must-see sights of Athens at the best time of day on an afternoon bike tour of the historic monuments. Avail of the breathtaking views of the ancient city as you cycle to landmark monuments, starting at the National Gardens, followed by the Panathenaic Stadium and Presidential Mansion. Get off your bike to take short walks to different locations, and journey through the history of Ancient Greece at monuments such as the Roman Agora. Admire the columns of the Zappeion exhibition hall, and cycle through the charming Plaka district at dusk. Make your way to Kerameikos just north of the Acropolis and explore the hip district of Thisseio.
IncludesTop quality trekking bicycle English-speaking tour leader Athens city suggestions list VAT & all taxes
- Please note that you do not enter any archaeological sites on this tour
- This tour is suitable for all fitness levels, as long as you can ride a bike • There may be participants with electric bikes joining your group
- Please note that from 15 April to 30 August the tour ends before sunset
- It is recommended to bring a bottle of water with you
- There is a limited number of bikes for people less than 160 cm; please let the local partner know if you will require one beforehand • Tours run in all weather conditions