My Guide Website?
Athens: Treasure Hunt to Save Magas with Food Stops10 Reviews
Discover Psyri, Varvakios and Monastiraki districts during your treasure hunt. Taste local treats, explore and help Princess Flame find her imprisoned partner by solving riddles on your smartphone.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Athens: 4-Days Classical Tour with Meteora
- Athens Riviera Trikke Bike Tour & Vouliagmeni Lake
- From Athens: Hydra, Poros, and Aegina Day Cruise with Lunch
- Athens: Museum of Illusions Admission Ticket
- From Athens: Delphi Archaeological Site Full-Day Guided Trip
- Explore food & flea markets around the Varvakios and Monastiraki neighborhoods
- Taste delicious local curated meat, cheese and sweet pastries
- Visit important monuments like the Tower of the Winds and capture their beauty
- Enhance your observation and teamwork skills solving riddles on your smartphone
- Win discount vouchers for lovingly created souvenirs made in Greece
DescriptionJoin us for an unforgettable journey with Save Magas: The Modern and Ottoman side of Athens! Begin your treasure hunt adventure with our friendly facilitator, who'll introduce you to your mission. Then, use the Narratologies app to solve riddles, earn gems, and unveil important monuments around the urban side of Athens. Along the way, our facilitator will guide you to delicious food stops to keep you energized throughout the hunt. Conclude your journey with a triumphant coronation, led by the facilitator. Don't waste any time and... Explore The Psyri, Varvakios and Monastiraki districts where important monuments like Hadrian's Library are perfectly combined with local flea markets fragnant with local spices, colorful graffitis and lively bars. Finish your journey in the awe-inspiring Roman Agora, right under the Acropolis hill. Taste A handpicked selection of the finest traditional curated meats and cheeses, olive oil rusks, and raki shots. Also featured on the menu is the infamous bougatsa, a sweet pastry with a delicious vanilla cream filling. Take Pictures of vibrant graffitis, breathtaking views of the Acropolis, unique second-hand items from bygone eras, imposing ancient monuments. Mission An Oriental princess named Flame has fallen deeply in love with Magas, a poor Greek rebetiko musician. Despite their strong bond, Flame's father, the Sultan, is determined to prevent their marriage. He secretly sends soldiers to kidnap and imprison Magas in a secret location in Athens. Hurry up! You must help Flame locate him and set him free. Will love triumph in the end? ** Inspired by a real incident in the beginning of the 20th century. Learn A fair share of ancient and contemporary Greek history enough to give you a great overview, equipping you to navigate the city like a pro. Learn how contemporary monuments such as graffitis and modern buildings are tied to the ancient past making the city a cultural mosaic. Win Complementary golden wreaths - what a winner like you deserve- and vouchers & discounts by local arts&crafts shops and museum giftshops for redeeming your gems.
IncludesNarratologies App for navigation, location-based stories, riddles, clues and collection of gems 1 Facilitator 2 Food Stops: a charcuterie board (curated meat, cheese, rusks) and raki shots, a sweet bougatsa pastry and water Golden wreaths Discount vouchers from local souvenir shops and museum giftshops
- The game is suitable for all ages! After your booking you will receive an email with information for the meeting point and a link to download the Narratologies app. It will be your digital guide when the facilitator is not present. We advise you to download the Narratologies app in advance for a seamless experience. The facilitator has the magic code that unlocks the game. Please let us know in advance about any dietary restrictions - we wanna ensure enjoyable food stops. If you are a vegetarian or vegan we would advice you to not enter the Varvakeios market, which is primarily a meat and fish market.