My Guide Website?
From Athens: Cruise to Hydra, Poros, and Aegina with Lunch790 Reviews
Escape the hustle and bustle of Athens on a tour around the scenic islands of Hydra, Poros, and Aegina. Swim and explore the island towns. Enjoy a delicious lunch onboard with live entertainment.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Athens Instagram Tour: The Most Scenic Spots
- Athens: Dinner in the Sky Experience
- Athens: Blue Hop-on-Hop-off Bus and Cape Sounion Sunset Tour
- 3-Day Ancient Greek Archaeological Sites Tour from Athens
- From Athens: Cape Sounion Private Day Trip at Sunset
- Take a full-day trip to the Greek islands with a boat cruise in the Saronic.
- Explore the cobblestone alleys of Hydra town and awe at the unique architecture
- Visit the green island of Poros and experience the calmness of its beaches
- Taste pistachios grown in Aegina, swim and opt for a visit to the Temple of Aphaea
DescriptionExperience the Greek Islands on a full-day trip from Athens to the scenic islands of Aegina, Poros, and Hydra. Take the trip on a comfortable boat with many amenities and a friendly crew. Depart on the cruise from the old port of Athens in Faliro and go to Hydra where you have some free time to explore the cobblestone alleys and see the unique architecture, and the donkeys that still provide public transportation, and go swimming if you like. Take an optional walking tour of the town to see historic landmarks and traditional houses (at an extra fee). Later the cruise continues to Poros island, full of green pine forests and scented lemon groves, where you have more time to walk in the town and shop or eat at a local taverna. Continue to Aegina island, known for its pistachio groves and beautiful beaches. Take an optional bus tour of the Temple of Aphaia and the Monastery of Agios Nektarios in Aegina (at an extra fee). During the cruise, enjoy a full meal from a buffet full of various Greek and Mediterranean delicacies. On the way back to Athens, enjoy extra drinks from the bar and enjoy entertainment and dancing presented live by a group of Greek artists and dancers. End the cruise in the evening. If you book the option with hotel transfer, be transferred back to your hotel area in downtown Athens.
IncludesFull-day cruise to Hydra, Poros, and Aegina Free time on the islands to explore or swim Buffet-style lunch of Greek/Mediterranean cuisine Live music and entertainment Bar on the boat for purchasing snacks and drinks Round-trip transfers to the port (if option selected)
- The optional guided tours are not included and require an additional cost to be paid on site: walking tour in Hydra, swimming at Agistri Island with transfers by traditional boat from Aegina, bus tour to the Temple of Aphaea and Byzantine monastery of Agios Nektarios on Aegina
- Please advise of any dietary requirements to the ship's personnel at least 2 days in advance so that the chef can modify the menu accordingly
- Passengers with disabilities may only travel on the ship with the attendance of an escort