My Guide Website?
Athens: Ferry Boat Ticket to/from Poros Island4 Reviews
Visit Poros Island at your own pace with this ferry transfer between Piraeus Harbor and Poros. Enjoy a hassle-free ferry ride on a spacious ship with venues to purchase delicious refreshments.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Athens Instagram Tour: The Most Scenic Spots
- Athens: Dinner in the Sky Experience
- Athens: Blue Hop-on-Hop-off Bus and Cape Sounion Sunset Tour
- 3-Day Ancient Greek Archaeological Sites Tour from Athens
- From Athens: Cape Sounion Private Day Trip at Sunset
- Explore Poros, a Saronic island with lush vegetation and crystal-clear beaches
- Travel in a high-quality and well-maintained boat with indoor and outdoor areas
- Enjoy the convenience of completing check-in online before your departure
DescriptionDiscover the beaches of Poros with this one-way transfer between Piraeus harbor and Poros. Reach Piraeus harbor from downtown Athens in just 30-minutes with the metro. Have the option to select a ticket to or from the island. Ride on a well-maintained and spacious ship. Explore the natural beauty of the island of Poros. Download your ticket and complete the check-in conveniently with an online link. Hop aboard the ferry and relax with ocean views from the outdoor deck or covered seating area. Buy drinks and snacks onboard to savor on your trip to or from Poros, the jewel of the Saronic Gulf. Make getting out of Athens easy with this simple trip to azure waters with lush vegetation.
Includes1-way ferry boat ticket (2 separate options) Ferry transfer
- Pets are allowed onboard but only in the external areas of the boat, due to hygiene- and allergy-precaution rules