My Guide Website?
Athens: National Archaeological Museum Entry Ticket299 Reviews
Skip the ticket line and visit the largest archaeological museum in Greece with an entry ticket to the National Archaeological Museum. Scan your e-ticket at the gate and explore the different rooms at your own pace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Encounter ancient Greece at the National Archaeological Museum
- See one of the world's largest collections of exhibits from Greek antiquity
- Marvel at artifacts such as the mask of Agamemnon
- Skip the ticket line with pre-booked admission
- Get up close to statues of Zeus and Poseidon
DescriptionStroll through the museum and admire the artifacts and the majestic statues. Learn about Greek history as you discover fascinating exhibits from antiquity. Explore the National Archaeological Museum of Athens. The museum is the largest archaeological museum in Greece and one of the most important museums in the world devoted to ancient Greek art. Experience the museum at your own pace with a skip-the-ticket-line admission ticket sent directly to your e-mail along with a self-guided audio tour, created by professional guides. Immerse yourself in the antiquities and exhibits on display from all over Greece. Travel back to ancient times to admire artifacts like the Gold Deathmask of Agamemnon, the Antikythera mechanism, the Cup of Nestor, and the Ring of Theseus. Encounter masterpieces of sculpture like the statues of Zeus, Aphrodite, and Poseidon.
IncludesEntrance ticket to National Archaeological Museum Admission to the exhibits Skip-the-ticket-line access Booking fee Audio guide app
- This ticket is for travelers over the age of 25 Reduced-price tickets are not available online Children under 5 and EU citizens under 25 receive free or reduced admission upon providing their ID at the ticket booth at the Acropolis site Non-EU citizens under 25 receive a reduced-price entry (April-October) upon providing their ID at the ticket booth Opening hours: From November 1 to March 31: Tuesday from 1:00 PM to 8:00 PM; Wednesday to Monday from 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM From April 16 to October 31: Tuesday from 1:00 PM to 8:00 PM; Wednesday to Monday from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM The above operating hours may vary due to special occasions, please check before visiting