My Guide Website?
Athens: Blue Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and Acropolis Museum Ticket133 Reviews
Discover Athens, the Port of Piraeus and the beaches of the Athenian Riviera at your own pace with a hop-on and hop-off ticket for 4 different bus lines. Use the included skip-the-line entry ticket for the Acropolis Museum and learn about ancient Athens.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Athens Instagram Tour: The Most Scenic Spots
- Athens: Dinner in the Sky Experience
- Athens: Blue Hop-on-Hop-off Bus and Cape Sounion Sunset Tour
- 3-Day Ancient Greek Archaeological Sites Tour from Athens
- From Athens: Cape Sounion Private Day Trip at Sunset
- Hop on and off as often as you like on 4 different bus lines
- Explore Athens, Piraeus and the Athenian Riviera
- Listen to the interesting commentaries aboard the buses (available in 16 languages)
- Take advantage of the free Wi-Fi to share your unique moments
- Skip the line at the Acropolis Museum with this combo ticket
DescriptionExplore Athens, the Port of Piraeus and the beaches at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off bus ticket. On the Piraeus line, you can visit the yacht marina at Pasalimani and the ancient harbor of Mikrolimano. The Athens line will take you to the historic Plaka district and discover the most traditional area of Athens. Visit the gate of the Roman emperor Hadrian, the temple of Olympian Zeus, and the Hellenic Parliament on Syntagma Square. Enjoy a tour of the Athenian Riviera on the Glyfada line, find out how the bewildering desert of the 1900s has evolved into one of the most cosmopolitan areas of Greece. Watch the sunset from Marina Flisvou or swim and sunbathe in Agios Kosmas. From the Glyfada Terminal, you can wander around the most cosmopolitan suburbs of the capital and shop at the luxury department stores. Wind down in a beautiful cafe and don't miss out on the beach bar where you can enjoy a cocktail by the seaside. From the Allied Forces Cemetery to the Byzantine Museum, the Vouliagmeni line offers stops at one of the most popular beaches in Athens. Go to Vouliagmeni Lake to discover one of the city's most popular spots. Don’t miss out on the thermal baths and admire the breathtaking surroundings. The Happy Train of Piraeus takes you on a roundtrip of one of the most picturesque suburbs of the capital. Starting from the cruise terminals, it's a half-hour trip past the Municipal Theatre, Nautical Museum and Pasalimani. Stroll around Korai Square and discover the commercial center of Piraeus, just a stone’s throw from the Private Yacht Marina.
Includes1-day ticket for 4 different bus routes, plus one complimentary day to explore Athens Audio commentary in 16 languages, with use of disposable earphones Skip-the-line ticket for the Acropolis Museum
- Pick up your ticket for the Acropolis Museum daily between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM at the stop A4 'Acropolis & Parthenon'
- The skip-the-line ticket for the Acropolis Museum is valid for one visit at any date during its opening hours
- All buses have low-floor easy access with a designated wheelchair space
- Free earphones are provided on board
- Entrance to the Museum is free on March 25 (Greek Independence Day)
- The voucher is not the ticket for the Museum. Please collect your skip the line tickets for the Acropolis Museum form a representative at the stop A4 -Acropolis and Parthenon