My Guide Website?
Athens: Cape Sounion & Temple of Poseidon Private Day Trip
Look out onto the sparkling Aegean Sea from the Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounion on a private tour from Athens or Piraeus. Discover the Athens Riviera and see the mark left on history by Lord Byron.
- Explore Stavros Niarchos Coundation Center.
- Admire the Unique Vouliagmeni Lake
- Take Photo the Aegean Sea from the Temple Of Poseidon
- Make lifetime experiences
DescriptionDepart from the hotel/appartement or the place you will point in Athens city or Piraeus Port. The stops from the meeting point are optional, first stop is Stavros Niarchos Foundation and second is the Vouliagmeni Lake. The final destination is Cape Sounion and the Temple of Poseidon. Explore the Temple of Poseidon, one of the most important temples in Greece. See the signatures on the temple marble left by famous authors who visited, including the Romantic poet Lord Byron. Depending the hour watch the sunset over the clear waters of the Aegean Sea and create a lifetime memory.
IncludesAir-conditioned vehicle & local driver. Private transportation. WiFi on board. Hotel/port pickup and drop-off. Local taxes.
- The drivers are not official tour guides, but they are knowledgeable and can provide fascinating commentary in fluent English. They will not enter the archaeological sites with you but they can answer some of your questions about the places you visit on this tour.