My Guide Website?
Athens: City Highlights Luxury Private Tour by Car1 Reviews
Explore iconic attractions of Athens like the Acropolis, accompanied by an experienced tour driver and visit the National Archaeological Museum.
- Explore the ancient Acropolis and learn all about it in the New Acropolis Museum
- Watch the Changing of the Guard ceremony at the Parliament
- Visit the Panathenaic Stadium, site of the first modern Olympic Games in 1896
- Visit the National Archaeological Museum
DescriptionVisit Athens' most iconic attractions with an experienced tour driver. See the Acropolis, the Temple of Zeus, the Arch of Hadrian, Olympic Stadium, Parliament, and the changing of the guards, all at your own pace. Finish with a visit to the National Archaeological Museum. Your expert driver will first take you to the Acropolis. See ancient wonders such as the Parthenon, Erechtheion, and Temple of Athena Nike. Next, visit the adjacent New Acropolis Museum. Continue to Constitution Square to see the Parliament building, and witness the Changing of the Guard. Marvel at the Academy of Athens, before moving on to Maximos Mansion, the official residence of the Prime Minister of Greece. See the Panathenaic Stadium, the only stadium in the world built entirely of marble. Stop by the Temple of Zeus, a monument to the God of the Gods, and The Arch of Hadrian beside it. Take a rest in the scenic Plaka for lunch, then enjoy the National Archaeological Museum & its treasures. Your driver will return you to your door.
IncludesPrivate tour English-speaking driver Hotel or cruise ship terminal pickup and drop-off WiFi inside the vehicle Bottled water
- Pick-up/drop-off at a different location is possible on request after booking Comfortable walking shoes are recommended