My Guide Website?
Athens: Private Cruise of Athens Riviera & Saronic Islands4 Reviews
Are you ready for a private yacht cruise in Athens Riviera on a luxurious yacht? If the answer is yes, then get on-board and relax under the blue sky and the Greek sun on a luxurious yacht.
- Sunbathe, relax and feast on Greek snacks (meze) on-board
- Swim in secluded bays with crystal blue waters approachable only by boat
- Hear historical narrations as you sail across the Athens Riviera
- Have fun snorkeling, paddle boarding and scuba diving
DescriptionEnjoy a day on a luxurious yacht in the Saronic Gulf and see the sunset on-board. The trip to your destination will take 1.5-hours and will give you the opportunity to see the Athens coastline of Aegina Island along with 2 to 3 swimming stops. Your destination will be Aegina Island and specifically, the islet of Moni with its crystal blue waters. There, you will be able to enjoy sea games such as paddle boarding, snorkeling and certified divers will also be able to dive. On the boat, have time to relax with music, drinks and Greek snacks (meze). In addition, have the opportunity to learn about the history of the places you visit with narrative stories.
IncludesSnorkeling gear and paddle board Fuel VAT Experienced crew of two persons Greek snacks (mezes) Water and one soft drink per person
- Please bring towels and sun lotion. You may also need a light jacket (depending on the season)
- This cruise is not suitable for children under the age of 5
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- The boat accommodates up to 22 persons