My Guide Website?
Delphi Small-Group Day Trip From Athens24 Reviews
Learn the origins of the Oracle at Delphi on a day trip from Athens. Visit the Temple of Apollo and the reconstructed Athenian Treasury. See the Athena Pronaia Temple and the Archaeological museum.
- Visit the navel of the ancient world in Delphi on a small-group tour from Athens
- See the site of the famous Oracle at the Temple of Apollo
- Learn the story of the Athenian Treasury, Stoa of the Athenians, and more
- Visit the archaeological museum and admire the ancient relics
- Get some free time for lunch in the village of Delphi
DescriptionDepart from Athens early in the morning and drive through the fertile plain of Beotia via Thebes and Levadia. Upon arrival at Delphi, learn the story of the Oracle and its impact on the Hellenic World from an official guide. Pass the Castalian Spring and visit highlights such as the Stoa of the Athenians, Athenian Treasury, polygonal retaining wall, and the Temple of Apollo. Enter the archaeological museum at your own expense to marvel at relics such as the Treasury of the Sifnians, Naxian Sphinx, Statue of Antinoos, and the bronze Charioteer. Get some time for lunch in the village before returning to Athens via the mountain village of Arachova on the south slopes of Parnassus.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off from Athens city center Transportation by air-conditioned minivan Small-group guided tour in Delphi Archaeological Site All taxes, fees and handling charges Free time for lunch
- - At the time of booking let the supplier know your hotel name and location; the local partner will contact you 48 hours before departure with the pickup details - Pickup is done from hotels and meeting points in Athens city center only - Driving to Delphi from Athens takes almost 2.5 hours through the beautiful mainland of Greece
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€110.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today