My Guide Website?
From Athens: Ferry to Aegina & Temples Private Day Trip2 Reviews
Explore the idyllic island of Aegina on a private day trip from Athens. Experience cruising the Aegean Sea on a ferry and visit the Temple of Apollo and Aphaea before swimming at Klima beach.
- You will observe closely the Ancient site of Kolones
- You will admire the beauty of Apollo Temple
- You will have the opportunity to visit the Holly monastery of Agios Nektarios
- Aphaea Temple view will take your breath away
- Klima beach and swimming there will be an unforgetable experience for you
Description-Early in the morning, we will catch the ferry in Piraeus port for Aegina island. After 1 hour we reached our destination. First stop will be the ancient settlement of Colones, where you will admire the Temple of Apollo and so many foundings inside the archaeological museum. After that next stop will the Temple of Afaea. The view is breathtaking since you can see the whole Athens and Attica mountains from up there. Only a few kilometeres away, you will visit the church of Saint Nektarios and the little house he used to live in, near the monastery. Its swimming time in Clima beach and enjoy the blue waters!! Afterwards you visit Aegina town,which is called the ''peanut island'' because of a particular kind of peanut produced only on this island and famous worldwide. You will have the chance to try for free and buy as much as you want. After lunch in the town of Aegina, you will have 30 minutes free time to explore the centre and do some shopping. Then, we will catch the Ferry back to Athens
IncludesEnglish speaking driver who will pass all his knowledge through the car Wifi on board Usb chargers on board Airconditioned 9 seated luxury vehicle Water on board Snacks Soft drinks and juices on board Pickup and dropoff services Ferry tickets for driver and vehicle
- I would recomend passangers to bring swimsuit with them to enjoy swimming in Aegina's crystal waters.