My Guide Website?
From Athens: Seaside Tour with Electric Bike23 Reviews
Hop aboard your e-bike in Athens and cruise along the new path through pretty neighborhoods and toward the coast. Visit the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center and stroll along the magnificent coastline.
- Enjoy a bike tour along the coast line of Athens
- Cycle to the coastline via a cycle road
- Visit the cultural center Stavros Niarchos
- Catch a glimps of the luxurious yachts in Marina Flisvos
- Stop for a refreshment at a seaside location (optional)
DescriptionA ride of approximately 3.5 hours that will take you along the coast line. After a short stop at Kerameikos, the tour continues by using the new cycle path in Athens to go all the way down to the coastline. It will take around 30 minutes to reach the coastline. Arriving at Trocadero you can see and almost touch the impressive reconstruction of Olympia. An entry into the floating naval museum is a must and a welcome surprise where you can really see what life on board was all about. The impressive yachts in the Marinas for pictures and continue towards picturesque Mikrolimano in Piraeus, where a short rest while watching the view is planned. Don't forget to bring your swimsuit so you can take a dip.
IncludesGuide Helmet Electric bike Bottled water
- Bring easy clothing and sunscreen
- If the weather permits and you bring swimwear, you can stop for a swim