My Guide Website?
Private Wine Tasting Experience in Athens1 Reviews
Take a trip through millennia of Greek winemaking on this amazing tasting experience in Athens. Enjoy wines from the best wine regions in Greece, exclusive products from all over the country, and the company of an expert sommelier.
- Learn about Greek wine from a professional sommelier
- Try different wines from all over Greece
- Explore the diversity of wine regions of Greece
- Enjoy an evening in a wonderful wine bar in downtown Athens
- Savor a delicious selection of nibbles and appetizers
DescriptionGreece is one of the oldest regions ever to produce wine, with the earliest evidence of wine production going back at least 6,500 years. Meet your guide outside the Acropolis Metro Station to begin your journey through this history, learning how to identify, select and taste wine from an expert sommelier. Held in a charming location in central Athens, journey through the regions of Greece and discover the differences between the wines of Santorini, Crete, Monemvasia and Northern Greece. Learn how to combine wine with various cheeses and smoked hams, all produced exclusively in Greece, and understand the strengths and characters of different varieties of Greek grapes, how and where they grow and the many styles of wine they make. Enjoy 8 glasses as the tasting progresses, and you are welcome to order more once the experience reaches its conclusion.
IncludesAn 8-glass wine tasting of famous Greek wines Guidance from a professional sommelier A great variety of salty and sweet appetizers including baked bread, cheese and smoked hams
- This tour can be customized to meet different dietary preferences and restrictions
- Please bring cash for personal expenses such as souvenir shopping
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€138.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today