My Guide Website?
Acropolis: Entrance Ticket and Guided Walking Tour497 Reviews
Travel back to Ancient Greece on a guided tour of Athens Acropolis. Climb to the Parthenon, the summit of the city. Enjoy panoramic views of what remains of the classical world and modern Athens.
- Enjoy a morning or afternoon guided tour of the Athens Acropolis
- Learn the history of the classical world with an archaeologist guide
- Get panoramic views of Athens from the Parthenon
- Go to the remains of the Odeon of Herodes Atticus
- Travel back in time to the days of Ancient Greece
DescriptionExplore the monuments of the Acropolis on a customizable morning or afternoon walking tour. Visit the Parthenon, and learn the fascinating history of the important classical site in the western world. Join a licensed archaeologist guide, and admire an astonishing collection of sculptures that tell more than 2,500 years of history, from the 1st theater of human civilization at the Theater of Dionysus to the Healing Temple of Asclepius and Odeon of Herodes Atticus. See the Temple of Athena Nike (Temple of Wingless Victory) and the gateway to the Propylaeum. Go to the remains of the Porch of the Caryatids at the Erechtheum.
IncludesTour with a licensed guide Skip-the-line service Entry ticket
- There are two options: you can either buy the ticket onsite by cash or pre-buy them as an option (in both cases you will skip the line)
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- A sunhat is recommended for your comfort
- Please bring your passport to ensure eligibility for reduced ticket fees
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€55.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today