My Guide Website?
Ancient Athens and Acropolis 3–Hour Segway Tour2 Reviews
Combine a Segway tour with a walking tour to dive deep into the history and culture of this beautiful, historic area.
- Visit the hill of Acropolis and admire the Parthenon
- Glide effortlessly through the wonders of ancient Athens
- Avoid long walks and crowds of tourists
DescriptionIf your time is limited and you are wondering whether to visit the hill of Acropolis or see the rest of the city, why not do both? Visit the hill of Acropolis and admire from up close the most important temple and one of the seven wonders of antiquity, the Parthenon. Travel up and down the most beautiful of Athens seven famous hills, covering must–see sights such as the Mars hill, Acropolis hill and ancient Agora. Start by visiting Keramikos, the ancient cemetery and one of the entrances to Athens. Follow the path of the ancient Greeks to visit the Ancient Agora, the heart of ancient Athens and the roman agora. Drive over to your next stop, Mars hill and the entrance to the Acropolis. Take in this majestic world icon from your unique viewpoint on a Segway. This is a perfect photo opportunity! Ride up the Pnyka Hill and discover its off-the-beaten track terraced area, where democracy was born.
IncludesOfficial English–speaking guide Segway training Helmet
- The segway part of the tour does not enter any archaeological sites
- Minimum age to ride a Segway is 10 years and those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult; riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds or over 250 pounds
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and not bring large bags whilst on the Segway
- The tour is not recommended for pregnant women