Athens: Acropolis and Acropolis Museum for Families
Join this fun family-friendly 4-hour exploration through history, the ancient heart of Athens, and two of the city’s most important archaeological sites. Enjoy a guided tour of the Acropolis, brought to life with augmented reality.
- Visit the city’s most important archaeological sites
- Enjoy a guided tour specialized in children’s activities and also a state licensed guide
- Listen to intriguing stories and myths of the past
- Take in stunning panoramic views
DescriptionStart your journey by heading towards the archaeological site of the Acropolis. With your child-friendly guide, the whole family will explore Athens's most impressive sites and glorious monuments. Lose yourself in the stories and myths of the past. Children will be intrigued by the story-telling, while at the same time the rest of the family will be able to see the stories come to life thanks to the specially-designed, augmented-reality iPad mini. Your guide will provide each member with one such iPad at the site. Then, you will move on to the renowned New Acropolis Museum where you will admire treasures of the past from up-close.
IncludesHotel pickup (for hotels within walking distance from the tour’s location) Two-hour guided tour of the Acropolis Two-hour guided tour of the Acropolis Museum tour specially designed for children and adjusted according to the children's ages Augmented-reality iPad for the Acropolis (one per person) State-licensed guide, specialized in children's activities All taxes Entry fees to archeological site(s) Hotel drop-off Personal expenses
- This is a private tour and it is possible to customize it to meet your desires • Afternoon starting time is available from May to September
- Since this tour includes walking, you will need to be wearing comfortable shoes, a hat, and sunscreen; don’t forget to bring a water bottle and lots of energy
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability