My Guide Website?
Athens: Acropolis and Museum Entry Tickets with Audio Tour146 Reviews
Visit the most iconic landmarks Acropolis Hill and Acropolis Museum in Athens with two e-tickets. Enjoy access to the famous venues and learn about history with three enticing self-guided audio tours.
- Enjoy access to Acropolis Hill and the Acropolis Museum with an e-ticket
- Be transported back to ancient times as you hear the famous history of Athens
- Marvel at the beauty of the Propylaea, the Erechtheion, and many more highlights
- Gain insight into the life and rituals of ancient Athenians in the famous museum
- Explore the historical area at your own pace and collect memories for a lifetime
DescriptionAt your own pace, explore Athen's fascinating Acropolis Hill and accompanying museum with this combination of pre-booked e-tickets and three immersive audio tours, downloadable to your smartphone. Receive your tickets via email, then simply download the self-guided audio tours and you’re all set for your Athens adventure. Arrive at Acropolis Hill and walk around this uniquely imposing site, through the walls of the Propylaea and the array of grand temples around the site. Visit the Temple of Nike, the Erechtheion, and the illustrious Partheon, and listen to countless tales about the divine ancestors of the Athenians as well as the mythical origins of this glorious city. Follow in the footsteps of world-famous historical figures such as Socrates and Pericles, and get valuable insight into the lives of these ancient Greeks. During the walk, unlock the secrets of ancient masonry and witness the unparalleled excellence of Athenian architecture. At the Acropolis Museum, allow the exhibits to guide you through the engrossing journey of Athen’s transition to democracy. Enjoy a comprehensive presentation of the evolution of the Ancient Greek style from its early steps to the artistic revolutions of the classical era.
IncludesEntrance fee/adult e-tickets for the Acropolis Museum and the Acropolis archaeological site Pre-booked e-ticket (tickets sent to your email by the tour provider) Secure promo codes and instructions to access the tours (sent to your email) Three self-guided audio tours for your smartphone (Android & iOS) in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish Offline content with 2 offline interactive maps to avoid roaming charges (after downloading app & tours)
- After booking, you will receive an email from the local partner with instructions on how to access and download your audio tours • The tour is not compatible with Windows phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, or iPad Mini 1st generation • Please ensure you have enough storage space (200-150 MB) • For Acropolis Hill and Museum: Greek Senior citizens and Senior citizens from EU, 65 + yrs are eligible for reduced admission with current ID to confirm age (they will have to wait in line) • For Acropolis Museum: under 18 years, non-EU citizens are eligible for reduced admission, but will have to wait in line with current ID
- For Acropolis Hill: 1 April to 31 October children and young people aged between 6 and 25 yrs, from non-European Union countries, are entitled for reduced admission with their passport for verification of their age and country of origin. However, they have to wait in line