My Guide Website?
Athens: Acropolis, Parthenon and Museum Private Guided Tour415 Reviews
Explore the Acropolis Monuments on a private, customizable walking tour. Visit the state of the art Acropolis Museum and enjoy a unique and personalized tour of the landmark monuments of Greek capital.
- Explore the ancient monuments of the Acropolis in Athens
- See the crowning glory of the Parthenon
- Wander the galleries of the state-of-the-art New Acropolis Museum
- Discover the first theater of humanity at the ancient Theater of Dionysus
- Admire the Porch of the Caryatids at the Erechtheion
DescriptionExplore the history of Athens on a walking tour with a private guide. Start at the city's most monumental site, the iconic Acropolis. Admire the astonishing collection of sculptures that describe more than 2,500 years of history, from the glorious first theater of humanity at the Theatre of Dionysus, to the healing Temple of Asclepius, and the Odeon of Herodes Atticus. See the Temple of Athena Nike (Temple of Wingless Victory), the gateway of the Propylaea, the Porch of the Caryatids at the Erechtheion, and the crowning glory of the Parthenon. Your licensed guide will explain the roles the various monuments played at the center of classical civilization in the western hemisphere, before taking you to the new state-of-the-art Acropolis Museum, where relics from Ancient Greece await your discovery in spectacular displays.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring sunscreen, water and a hat
- People under 18 years old and students should bring their passport to ensure they are eligible for reduced ticket fees
- On Mondays the Acropolis museum closes at 16:00. Instead, your tour will visit the Acropolis monuments and Ancient Agora
- Please be prepared to pay cash for the entry ticket to the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum on the day of the tour