Athens: Acropolis Regular Entry Ticket with a Booking Fee57 Reviews
Skip the ticket line at the Acropolis of Athens with a pre-booked ticket sent to your phone. Explore the site at your own pace, see significant monuments, and marvel at the UNESCO-listed Parthenon Temple.
- Benefit from skip-the-ticket-line entry with a pre-booked ticket sent to you by email
- Explore a landmark of western civilization at your own pace
- Walk into the Theater of Dionysus and see the UNESCO-listed Parthenon Temple
- Take spectacular photos of Athens
DescriptionVisit the Acropolis, one the most famous landmarks in Greece. To see one of the world's most visited sites, book this skip-the-ticket-line admission to avoid the long wait at the ticket office. Receive your ticket by email, go directly to the ticket-validating machines at the entrance and scan it. Enter the site either from the Main Entrance, near Thissio metro station, or the South Entrance close to the Acropolis metro station. Walk uphill and explore the famous site at your own pace. Take as much as time as you need. Walk into the Theater of Dionysus and then, see the UNESCO-listed Parthenon Temple, which is dedicated to Athena, the goddess of wisdom and war. Visit the Propylaea, the temple of Athena Nike, Erechtheion, and see the Odeon of Herodes Atticus. Wander around all sides of the hill and get some marvellous views of the capital of Greece. See the surrounding mountains and the blue Aegean sea which surround Athens. This offer includes only the regular adult-price ticket and people of all ages can use it to enter, paying the full price. All infants aged 0-5 years, and EU citizens aged from 6-24 years old can enter with a reduced price ticket. To avail of this offer, go to the ticket booth to get a special printed ticket.
IncludesEntry ticket sent to your phone Skip-the-ticket-line service Booking and administration fees Option for reduced-price admission Hotel transfer Audio guide Guided tour by a live guide
- This is only the regular-priced ticket and people of all ages can use it to enter.
- Infants aged 0-5 years old and EU citizen children aged 6-24 years old can also enter with a reduced price ticket but only if they go to the ticket booth to get a special printed ticket (ID or passport required)
- Please be prepared to walk uphill on uneven and slippery surfaces and spend at least 2 hours on-site
- There might be days, during the low season, with no queue at the ticket lines
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability