Athens: Acropolis Small-Group Guided Tour with Entry Ticket444 Reviews
Skip the ticket lines to the Acropolis and see the most famous monuments of Athens. Discover the birthplace of Western civilization and hear fascinating myths of ancient Greece from a licensed guide. Choose between a shared or private tour.
- Enjoy skip-the-ticket-line access to the world-famous Acropolis of Athens
- Discover the history and myths of ancient Athens with a small-group guided tour from a professional guide
- Discover hidden spots on Pnyx Hill and admire incredible views of the Aegean Sea as you look out over the city
- Get tips from your guide at the end of the tour about what to see next
- Choose from either a small-group or private guided experience
DescriptionChoose from either a small-group or private guided experience. Meet your dedicated guide at a hot spot for traditional Greek delicacies, where there are restroom facilities and you can purchase water or snacks. Then let your guide take you onto the Pnyx Hill, which is the actual birthplace of democracy. Continue to immerse yourself in Ancient Greek history on a 50-minute tour of the world-famous Acropolis in Athens. Skip the ticket line and discover the cradle of the Western civilization on a guided visit in a small group. Admire the stunning architecture of the Parthenon Temple and learn the importance of the Erechtheion Temple. Hear myths and stories about ancient Athens from your expert guide. And that is not all. After your guided tour, you have the option to stay on the hill to explore further at your own pace and enjoy the view over the city and up to the Aegean Sea. Your guide will show you a different route towards the south exit so that you also see the Altar of Asclepius and the Theater of Dionysus, the birthplace of theater drama.
Includes2-hour guided tour with a licensed guide Small group for a better experience Skip-the-ticket-line entry ticket Audiosets Meeting point with restroom facilities and Greek delicacies Gratuities (optional) Hotel transfer
- • Audiosets will be used to guarantee social distancing
- The tour requires walking uphill and on uneven surfaces • The tour is done at an easy pace and provides a few short stops in the shade
- After the tour ends you can stay on the Acropolis Hill to continue exploring on your own • Please note that while this is a skip-the-ticket line entry ticket, there may still be a wait of up to 20 minutes to enter the Acropolis in high season
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability