Athens Combo: Greek Islands Cruise and the Acropolis Ticket
Enjoy a cruise to the fabulous islands of Poros, Hydra, and Aegina as well as skip-the-line entry to the Acropolis. Cruise around Saronic Golf with its crystal blue waters, enjoying the sea breeze and the Greek sun.
- Experience a luxury day cruise to the Saronic Golf
- Visit 3 different Greek islands in one day
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on board with a folklore show included
- Get a skip-the-line Acropolis admission ticket to use on another day
DescriptionTake a day cruise from Athens to the beautiful Greek islands with all your transport, transfers, and a delicious buffet lunch organized ahead of time. Explore the enchanting town of Poros. Then, explore the narrow stone-paved streets of Hydra. You will also visit the numerous interesting sites of Aegina - a popular getaway for Athenians during the summer months. Taste a delicious buffet lunch on board and enjoy a Greek folklore show with traditional music and dancing. An Acropolis admission ticket is included and will be delivered to you the day of your cruise. Visit the breathtaking Acropolis which is probably the most famous and most visited monument in the world from antiquity. It is the symbol of Athens and its most famous landmark. Stroll up to the UNESCO-listed site that served as the ancient citadel and tour the buildings at your own pace.
IncludesDay cruise to Poros, Hydra, and Aegina islands Roundtrip port transfers Lunch buffet on board Skip-the-line Acropolis admission ticket Multilingual expert escorts on board Audio guide or guided tour at Acropolis Drinks Gratuities (optional)
- The Acropolis admission ticket will be delivered to you the day of the one day cruise; it is valid only for once during a period of 30 days and offers skip-the-line entry.
- Baby strollers are not allowed in the Acropolis.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now