Athens: Food Market Walk, Cooking Class, and Lunch3 Reviews
This is a truly hands-on cooking experience combined with a fun dinner party environment. You will have Greek coffee in the morning, take a walk to the Athens Market to choose fresh ingredients for our recipes, and enjoy your meal with Greek wine.
- Surprise handmade appetizer to get you in the cooking mood
- Fresh and delicious seasonal ingredients. Our class size enables us to teach in a totally hands-on fashion. Each class includes a four-course meal.
- Delicious recipes and culinary tips
- Sample a Mastich liquor, Greek yogurt and honey
- Learn about the art of cooking Greek meals, from the very first cut to the very last taste
DescriptionOnion Athens is a place where learning to cook traditional four-course Greek recipes takes a different approach. The focus is on learning by doing, using what you have, what’s in season, and most importantly, by following true, traditional recipes the way Greek mothers and grandmothers did in times gone by. This is truly a hands-on cooking experience combined with a fun dinner party environment - just like getting an invitation from a local Greek friend! You will have a Greek coffee with lukumi with friends in the morning and take a quick walk around Monastiraki area, before heading to the Athens Central Market to choose fresh ingredients. You will then be greeted with ouzo and meze, and enjoy the meal you cooked with great Greek wine, and, of course, the sounds of Greek music. The small class size means it is a truly hands-on event, and means you get to cook and eat each and every item. Each class includes a four course meal, ouzo and wine, and meal will close with a Mastich liquor and Greek yogurt and honey.
IncludesVisit to the Athens Central Market Hands-on, four-course, traditional Greek meal preparation Recipes and culinary tips Meal with Greek wine Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Onion Athens is located at Kolokotroni Street in the heart of historic Athens center, between Syntagma and Monastiraki squares. Onion Athens space has been designed with care to feel more like a home than a cooking school. A classic apartment, on the fourth floor of a renovated 1930’s Athenian building, the studio creates an inspiring, welcoming and warm environment, perfect to cook and dine.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now