My Guide Website?
Athens: Greek Cooking Class with Dinner and Wine5 Reviews
Learn how to prepare a 4-course traditional Greek dinner with Mousaka, Greek salad, and Cheese pies, paired with 3 different wines (a white one, a rose, and a red one). Your hosts will talk to you about Greek wines while you sit down and enjoy dinner.
- Receive a copy of the recipes to try them again back home
- Learn how to cook 4 homely dishes, including dessert
- Get hands-on help throughout your cooking class
- Enjoy dinner paired with three Greek wines
DescriptionLearn how to prepare 4 classic Greek recipes of home-cooked food using fresh ingredients bought from selected producers and artisans of Greece. Get step-by-step instructions at the hands-on class and hear stories about the recipes you will prepare. Feel free to add your own flavors to create a dish unique to you! Everyone will then sit down and have dinner together while tasting 3 different Greek wine varieties. Your hosts will talk more about Greek wines and the Greek terroire.
IncludesHands-on cooking class Dinner with 3 different Greek wine varieties
- A vegetarian option is available on request
- The cooking class is held in a great neighborhood with good cafés for a coffee before or an aperitif after the class. All the suppliers are located nearby so you can buy any special ingredients that you enjoyed during the class
- There is no hotel pick-up or drop off included so please make sure you can arrange to get to and from the meeting point
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€124.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today