Athens: Private Nemea Wine Tasting Experience
Cross over the impressive Corinth Canal and head south to the Peloponnese peninsula to learn about Greek wine culture. Visit a total of 2 wineries, with tours and tastings in each.
- Visit up to 2 local wineries
- Taste authentic local wines
- Learn about Nemea’s rich wine culture and history
- Gaze out across the Corinth Canal
DescriptionDuring this excursion you will have the opportunity to visit dedicated artisans and experience first-hand the biochemical miracles they perform in their wineries. After pickup from your accommodation in Athens in a private vehicle, you'll head towards a famed Greek wine region. Your tour will begin as you cross over the impressive Corinth Canal, with a brief stop at a panoramic viewpoint, before heading south to the Peloponnese Peninsula. You will reach Nemea, the most famous wine region of Greece, where you will begin exploring the wines of this popular Greek appellation, famous for its fleshy reds and characterful whites. Your wine expert guide will accompany you to one of the top wine producers of the area, where you will engage in a winery tour which includes a variety of wine tastings. Your wine exploration of Nemea will then continue with another winery visit, including more tastings, before heading back to Athens.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop off in a private, luxury vehicle Refreshment and snack basket inside the vehicle Visit and wine tasting in 2 wineries Private services of a specialized 'insider' driver All taxes Personal expenses Entry to archeological sites
- This is a private tour, therefor it is possible to customize it to meet your desires
- Please provide all customer names and dates of birth
- Please inform the supplier of any food allergies and special dietary restrictions
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a bottle of water
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now