My Guide Website?
Athens: Street Food Tasting Small Group Tour
Immerse yourself in Athenian cuisine, sample the best street food, explore Athens, and hang out where the locals do.
- Sample the best Greek street food
- Savour delicious desserts
- Explore the main shopping district and check out the hippest neighbourhoods in Athens
- Visit an old bakery to discover the source of fresh and warm bread sesame rings
DescriptionKick off your foodie adventure at a pie shop to taste traditional cheese pie or spanakopita made right on spot with the freshest ingredients. Discover why Greeks are crazy about souvlaki. Enjoy meat (or vegetables) wrapped in pita bread, juicy tomatoes, and tzatziki sauce at a local joint away from the crowds. Walk around Athens’ shopping district and find your way to a delightful boat shaped Greek pizza, called peinirli, a beautiful crust and cheesy, buttery filling that sends your tastebuds to heaven. Discover a pastry shop with the best Greek donuts, or else loukoumades, drenched in honey and cinnamon. Meander the streets of lively Psyrri, an Athenian district full of artistic and creative power. Enjoy street art, vintage shops, designers stores and cute cafes. Visit an old bakery to discover the source of fresh and warm bread sesame rings, found in every food stall around Athens. Finish your street food tour with sweet memories of scrumptious baklava, topped with golden syrup and sweet spices. Dig into crunchy filo layers and get an easy baklava recipe to make at home.
IncludesAll food mentioned Drinks Gratuities
- Dietary requirements or severe allergies: please inform us in advance. We promise to do our best to accommodate you. Vegetarians have options in every spot.
- Accessibility issues: please contact us beforehand to advise on each particular case. Our walk passes by places that do not always allow easy access for strollers, wheelchairs, walkers or crutches.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now