My Guide Website?
Athens: Virtual Tour of the Acropolis4 Reviews
Discover the Acropolis of Athens with an engaging audio commentary in English. This virtual tour allows you to experience the ancient citadel from the comfort of your home.
- Enjoy a hassle-free virtual visit to the attraction of your dreams from the comfort of your home
- Put on your headphones and listen to engaging stories about ancient times
- Learn about the history of the classical world
- Explore the ancient monuments of the Acropolis in Athens
- Marvel at the Theatre of Dionysus, the Propylaea, and the Erechtheion among others
DescriptionExperience the Acropolis Hill from the comfort of your home with an engaging self-guided virtual tour, narrated in English, from your PC or smartphone browser. You will receive an email with the tour link with instructions and, in a couple of minutes, you will travel back in time and enjoy a virtual journey from the comfort of your couch. Through the power of storytelling combined with street and satellite views, you will learn not only about historical facts but also discover unknown stories and tales of ancient and modern times that will amaze your family and friends. The tour’s content is the result of in-depth research, squeezed into brief intriguing stories that will make your virtual visit both engaging and informative. The tour is only available online and you can access it repeatedly and anytime. This is an unmissable opportunity to gain valuable insights into the most iconic landmark of Athens, the Acropolis, and immerse yourself in the surroundings in an entirely innovative way.
IncludesVirtual self-guided tour with satellite & street views Audio content in English
- After the booking is completed you will receive an email with a link that allows you to participate. Copy that link on your computer or smartphone, sign up and you will have full access to this tour
- This product can be accessed from any web browser and requires internet connection. The tour is available only online
- The virtual tour doesn’t require a physical visit to the site
- Headphones are recommended to enjoy the full experience
- No special equipment needed (e.g. special glasses)
- Please note, this is non-refundable once the experience has been activated