My Guide Website?
Nemea Winery Private Day Tour with Lunch
Discover the natural beauty of Nemea as you explore its many vineyards and learn about the region’s large variety of fine wines. Choose between a standard or premium wine tasting session, and enjoy scenic picnic lunch or lunch inside a winery.
- Visit the largest viticultural area of Greece, just an hour away from Athens
- Taste incredible wines from the region and learn about their production from a wine expert
- Enjoy a picnic in a scenic vineyard or lunch inside a winery
- Decide whether to have an extra wine tasting or a private lunch in one of the wineries
DescriptionEnjoy a full day tour of Nemea, perfect for lovers of luxury wine. Explore the beautiful town near Athens, famous for its endless vineyards and high quality, local wines. Learn about the history of Greece and the process of wine making in the region. Taste a delicate wine from the Agiorgitiko variety, one of the most recognizable red wines in Greece. Discover a world of wineries and vineyards and taste the difference between their wines, caused by the altitudes at which they are grown. Indulge with famous fine wines from the region, such as Moschofilero. Relax with a delicious picnic in a vineyard or lunch inside a winery, and soak up picturesque views over the mountains while you eat. Afterwards, enjoy either a standard or premium wine tasting session, depending on the option chosen.
IncludesPick-up and drop off from your hotel in Athens Luxury wine tastings Picnic in the vineyards or lunch inside a winery Expert guide, knowledgeable on wines Water Optional premium wine tasting
- Guests need proof of age when drinking in the wineries
- Please dress appropriately for the weather and bring a comfortable pair of shoes
- Smoking is not permitted in our vehicles or inside the winery buildings