Saronic Gulf Full-Day Cruise from Athens20 Reviews
Sail across the Aegean Sea to the jetsetter island of Hydra and the green islands of Aegina and Poros on a full-day cruise from Athens. Enjoy a Greek Island cruise and see golden beaches, Greek temples, colorful markets, and more.
- Sail across the Aegean Sea to the Saronic Gulf islands
- Visit the bohemian island of Hydra where donkeys are still used as transport
- Cruise along the coast of the Pelopponese peninsula in a deep blue sea
- See the astonishing Temple of Aphaea on Aegina
- Stroll among lemon scented groves in Poros
- Enjoy a traditional folk show of Greek song and dance
DescriptionTake a full-day Greek Island cruise from Athens and sail to the Aegean islands of Hydra and Poros in the Gulf of Aegina. Departing from Marina Flisvos in Athens, sail across to Hydra, the beloved muse of painters, craftsmen, and photographers. The combination of its unique architecture, crystal clear waters, splendid crafts shops, and habit of getting about by donkey, make it one of the last examples of a living Mediterranean history. After some free time to explore on your own, set sail for Aegina. Lunch will be served on board as you pass through the narrow strait separating the Peloponnese coast from Poros. Known for its rich history, pistachio groves, lively fish market, and floating fruit and vegetable market, as well as picturesque seaside villages, Aegina was once a rival to Athens, and you can visit the majestic 5th-century BC Temple of the Goddess Aphaea overlooking the Saronic Gulf, regarded as the best preserved ancient temple of Greece. Continue to Poros, the smallest of the 3 islands. Poros Town nestles quietly in the embrace of deep green pine forests and mildly scented lemon groves. A climb to the town’s Bell Tower affords unforgettable views. But the day doesn’t end there! A traditional Greek folk show, featuring singers and dancers in original costumes form all over Greece will entertain you on the return journey to Marina Flisvos.
IncludesTransportation Lunch Drinks
- Please note that the last bus transfer from Athens to the port is at 07:20
- Cruise ship departs from Marina Flisvos at 08:00
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability