3.5-Hour Morning Bike Tour
Are you a business owner in Athens?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Athens.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Cycle past all the main monuments of the historic center of Athens
- See the site of the first modern Olympics at the Panathenaic Stadium
- Go to the National Gardens within the Greek Parliament building
- Take a break at a nice local cafe in Plaka for traditional ice cream, cookies and water
- Visit the ancient burial site of the Kerameikos Cemetery
- Pedal the picturesque streets of Plaka at the foot of the Acropolis
- Get insider tips on what to see and do in Athens
- Join a small group of up to 12 participants
DescriptionCycle the historic center of Athens on a 9-kilometer bike tour, and see archaeological and architectural highlights of the city such as the Panathenaic Stadium, Presidential Mansion, indoor exhibition center of the Zappeion Hall, and Roman Agora. Discover the city’s green spaces, such as the National Gardens, and explore historic neighborhoods such as Plaka at the footsteps of the Acropolis. Go to the ancient burial site of Kerameikos Cemetery. Admire the dome of the National Observatory of Athens, and enter the traditional neighborhood of Thission. Although you will not enter any of the archaeological sights, you will stop for approximately 5-8 minutes at each one while your tour leader provides valuable information and tells interesting stories. Get off your bike for a short walking tour of an areas that bikes can’t access, but leads you to an amazing view far off the tourist path. Stop for a coffee or refreshment at a cool coffee shop in Thission. Designed for the average cyclist, the route avoids the busy city traffic by following mostly flat paths and bike trails. Enjoy a more intimate experience in groups of no more than 12 people.
IncludesTop quality trekking bike Helmet English-speaking tour leader Ice cream, cookies and water Athens city suggestions list All taxes and VAT Hotel pick-up and drop off Additional food and drinks
- There are no minimum booking numbers required (even 1 person booking is sufficient)
- Please note that while there will be photo stops at different points, you will not enter any archaeological site that requires a licensed tour guide
- A tour leader will accompany the group and supervise the itinerary, ensuring the program is carried out as described
- The tour leader will answer questions, provide information regarding daily life in Athens, give tips on shopping areas and night life spots, and offer any other help to make your stay in Athens as pleasant as possible
- In the event the bike tour is cancelled or cannot be completed due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be offered a full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Best of Athens Segway Tour
Athens is brimming with incredible sights to see – and when you don’t have much time, they can seem like too many! Now, with our Best of Athens Segway Tour, you don’t have to miss out with this combination of our two most popular tours.4 Reviews
Archeological Museum and Panoramic Private Tour in Athens
Visit one of the greatest museums in the world and enjoy a unique panoramic sightseing tour.From €400.00
Private 2-Day Tour to Delphi & Meteora from Athens
Enjoy a 2-day trip from Athens that takes you to the archeological site at Delphi and to Meteora, home to centuries-old monasteries perched atop monolithic pillars. You’ll also visit Thermopylae, where King Leonidas fought for the freedom of Greece.
Mythical Rivers & Hills of Athens 3-Hour Walking Tour
On this guided walk you’ll come across ancient sanctuaries dedicated to mysterious gods, and Christian churches that replaced old temples, caves, and Roman baths. You’ll hear urban myths, see the remains of ancient neighborhoods, and visit sacred hills.
Attica Zoo and Shopping Combo Full-Day Tour
See more than 2,000 animals at the Attica Zoological Park in Athens, and then enjoy some retail therapy and save money on designer fashion at the MacArthur Glen shoppingFrom €110.00
From 3-Days Meteora Rail Tour
Join this 3-day/ 2-night rail tour from Athens to Meteora to discover the beauty and the history of a unique geological phenomenon and the Byzantine Monasteries listed as1 ReviewsFrom €225.00
From Arcadia Private Hiking Tour
Explore Arcadia on a full-day hiking experience with full transport to and from Athens. Hike along scenic trails. Visit the traditional village of Alonistena. Dine at a lFrom €750.00
Small-Group Evening Walking Tour
Discover some of the most vibrant districts of Athens, and experience firsthand the world-famous Athenian nightlife. You can engage with the locals, whilst also having thFrom €70.00
1-Hour Wine Tasting
Experience wine tasting in the center of Athens and taste some of the best Greek wines, all accompanied with selected Greek delicacies. Choose between 17 wines divided byFrom €40.00
Cape Sounion with Guided Tour in the Temple of Poseidon
Cape Sounio, Temple of Poseidon80 ReviewsFrom €49.00