3.5-Hour Morning Bike Tour
Are you a business owner in Athens?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Athens.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Cycle past all the main monuments of the historic center of Athens
- See the site of the first modern Olympics at the Panathenaic Stadium
- Go to the National Gardens within the Greek Parliament building
- Take a break at a nice local cafe in Plaka for traditional ice cream, cookies and water
- Visit the ancient burial site of the Kerameikos Cemetery
- Pedal the picturesque streets of Plaka at the foot of the Acropolis
- Get insider tips on what to see and do in Athens
- Join a small group of up to 12 participants
DescriptionCycle the historic center of Athens on a 9-kilometer bike tour, and see archaeological and architectural highlights of the city such as the Panathenaic Stadium, Presidential Mansion, indoor exhibition center of the Zappeion Hall, and Roman Agora. Discover the city’s green spaces, such as the National Gardens, and explore historic neighborhoods such as Plaka at the footsteps of the Acropolis. Go to the ancient burial site of Kerameikos Cemetery. Admire the dome of the National Observatory of Athens, and enter the traditional neighborhood of Thission. Although you will not enter any of the archaeological sights, you will stop for approximately 5-8 minutes at each one while your tour leader provides valuable information and tells interesting stories. Get off your bike for a short walking tour of an areas that bikes can’t access, but leads you to an amazing view far off the tourist path. Stop for a coffee or refreshment at a cool coffee shop in Thission. Designed for the average cyclist, the route avoids the busy city traffic by following mostly flat paths and bike trails. Enjoy a more intimate experience in groups of no more than 12 people.
IncludesTop quality trekking bike Helmet English-speaking tour leader Ice cream, cookies and water Athens city suggestions list All taxes and VAT Hotel pick-up and drop off Additional food and drinks
- There are no minimum booking numbers required (even 1 person booking is sufficient)
- Please note that while there will be photo stops at different points, you will not enter any archaeological site that requires a licensed tour guide
- A tour leader will accompany the group and supervise the itinerary, ensuring the program is carried out as described
- The tour leader will answer questions, provide information regarding daily life in Athens, give tips on shopping areas and night life spots, and offer any other help to make your stay in Athens as pleasant as possible
- In the event the bike tour is cancelled or cannot be completed due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be offered a full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Archeological Museum and Panoramic Private Tour in Athens
Visit one of the greatest museums in the world and enjoy a unique panoramic sightseing tour.From €400.00
Private 2-Day Tour to Delphi & Meteora from Athens
Enjoy a 2-day trip from Athens that takes you to the archeological site at Delphi and to Meteora, home to centuries-old monasteries perched atop monolithic pillars. You’ll also visit Thermopylae, where King Leonidas fought for the freedom of Greece.
Mythical Rivers & Hills of Athens 3-Hour Walking Tour
On this guided walk you’ll come across ancient sanctuaries dedicated to mysterious gods, and Christian churches that replaced old temples, caves, and Roman baths. You’ll hear urban myths, see the remains of ancient neighborhoods, and visit sacred hills.
Best of Athens Segway Tour
Athens is brimming with incredible sights to see – and when you don’t have much time, they can seem like too many! Now, with our Best of Athens Segway Tour, you don’t have to miss out with this combination of our two most popular tours.4 Reviews
- Best Seller
From 4-Days Classical Tour with Meteora
Prehistory, the classical period, the Roman domination, the Byzantine Empire, the Crusades and modern times - Greece through the centuries will unfold before you on this4 ReviewsFrom €530.00
Taste of Half-Day Small Group Food Tour
Indulge in a stroll around the heart of the historic old city of Athens. Make more than 8 different stops during your walk and taste a variety of samples. Eat enough to fFrom €68.00
Wine Tasting and Athens Trikke Combo Tour
Discover the wonders of Athens on an electric Trikke, and complete your tour with a premium wine tasting experience.From €105.00
Temple of Poseidon and Cape Sounion Tour: From Athens
Take a half-day tour of Cape Sounion and the Temple of Poseidon. Pass idyllic beaches as you leave Athens for some of the most gorgeous ruins of Ancient Greece. Your fun167 ReviewsFrom €49.00
Athens Combo: Greek Islands Cruise and the Acropolis Ticket
Enjoy a cruise to the fabulous islands of Poros, Hydra, and Aegina as well as skip-the-line entry to the Acropolis. Cruise around Saronic Golf with its crystal blue waterFrom €125.00
Athens Riviera Activities & Cape Sounion Private Tour
Savor sensational views of Cape Sounion and explore the sacred Temple of Poseidon on this private half-day tour from Athens. Set out on a thrilling coastal drive along thFrom €129.00