Athens and Corinth Full-Day Tour with Transfers
Are you a business owner in Athens?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Athens.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the Acropolis site and visit the Acropolis Museum
- See the Temple of Zeus, the largest temple of ancient Greece
- Visit the Corinth Museum and see the statues of Roman emperors
- Stand near the altar where St. Paul spoke about Christianity
DescriptionExperience a full-day tour which combines the 2 historical cities, Athens and Corinth. Visit the Acropolis which is symbol of democracy. See the Parthenon which is considered the most perfect building in the world. The Erechtheion became famous for its Karyatides, the Propylae, and the reconstructed Temple of Athena Nike. Continue to the Acropolis Museum which was recently voted the fifth best in the world. See the famous Arch of Roman Emperor Adrian and the Temple of Zeus which was the biggest in ancient world. Catch a panoramic view over Athens from Mount Lycabettus and take some beautiful pictures. Visit the Panathinaiko Stadium which hosted the first modern Olympics in 1896. Watch the changing of the guards at the Parliament. Tour around the city center and see some fantastic Neoclassic buildings such as the University of Athens, the Academy of Art and Sciences, and the National Library. See the residence of Sleiman, the Geman Archaeologist who found Troy. Afterwards, continue southwest to Corinth an make a short stop to see the Corinth Canal and the Diolkos which helped the Corinthians to pull the ships along. Arrive in ancient Corinth, where you can see ruins of 2 theaters, the Temple of Apollo, temples of the Roman period, and of course the altar where Saint Paul spoke to the Corinthians about the new religion. The Museum which hosts hundreds of artifacts from different periods is really interesting. After lunch (optional) you'll return back to Athens.
IncludesRound-trip transfers from your hotel, cruise ship, or other preferred Athens location English-speaking driver/guide Cold drinking water Mobile phone Wi-Fi Entrance fees Lunch Drinks Licensed guide
- Please note the following;
- The Acropolis Museum is open from 08:00-20:00. Tickets cost EUR 5.00.
- The Acropolis is open from 08:00-19:00 in the summer, and from 08:30-15:00 during the winter season (1 November-31 March).
- Acropolis multi-tickets cost EUR 12.00 and include admission to the Temple of Zeus, the Ancient Agora, the Roman Forum, Kerameikos, and the Theater of Dionysos. Corinth costs EUR 4.00. All sites and museums are closed on 1 January, 25 March, 1 May, 28 October, Christmas Day, and Boxing Day. Sites are open from 12:00-15:00 on Good Friday; on Holy Saturday from 08:30-15:00; and are closed on Easter Sunday. On Easter Monday sites are open from 08:30-15:00.
- In the summer It’s best to wear light clothing and athletic shoes, and to avoid dark colors. Note that the Acropolis can be very slippery.
- You can purchase tax free items when shopping.
- The order of visits can change due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Note that the driver cannot escort you inside the sites.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Archeological Museum and Panoramic Private Tour in Athens
Visit one of the greatest museums in the world and enjoy a unique panoramic sightseing tour.From €400.00
Private 2-Day Tour to Delphi & Meteora from Athens
Enjoy a 2-day trip from Athens that takes you to the archeological site at Delphi and to Meteora, home to centuries-old monasteries perched atop monolithic pillars. You’ll also visit Thermopylae, where King Leonidas fought for the freedom of Greece.
Mythical Rivers & Hills of Athens 3-Hour Walking Tour
On this guided walk you’ll come across ancient sanctuaries dedicated to mysterious gods, and Christian churches that replaced old temples, caves, and Roman baths. You’ll hear urban myths, see the remains of ancient neighborhoods, and visit sacred hills.
Best of Athens Segway Tour
Athens is brimming with incredible sights to see – and when you don’t have much time, they can seem like too many! Now, with our Best of Athens Segway Tour, you don’t have to miss out with this combination of our two most popular tours.4 Reviews
- Best Seller
From 4-Days Classical Tour with Meteora
Prehistory, the classical period, the Roman domination, the Byzantine Empire, the Crusades and modern times - Greece through the centuries will unfold before you on this4 ReviewsFrom €530.00
Taste of Half-Day Small Group Food Tour
Indulge in a stroll around the heart of the historic old city of Athens. Make more than 8 different stops during your walk and taste a variety of samples. Eat enough to fFrom €68.00
Wine Tasting and Athens Trikke Combo Tour
Discover the wonders of Athens on an electric Trikke, and complete your tour with a premium wine tasting experience.From €105.00
Temple of Poseidon and Cape Sounion Tour: From Athens
Take a half-day tour of Cape Sounion and the Temple of Poseidon. Pass idyllic beaches as you leave Athens for some of the most gorgeous ruins of Ancient Greece. Your fun167 ReviewsFrom €49.00
Athens Combo: Greek Islands Cruise and the Acropolis Ticket
Enjoy a cruise to the fabulous islands of Poros, Hydra, and Aegina as well as skip-the-line entry to the Acropolis. Cruise around Saronic Golf with its crystal blue waterFrom €125.00
Athens Riviera Activities & Cape Sounion Private Tour
Savor sensational views of Cape Sounion and explore the sacred Temple of Poseidon on this private half-day tour from Athens. Set out on a thrilling coastal drive along thFrom €129.00