Private Airport Transfer & Acropolis Ticket
Are you a business owner in Athens?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Athens.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a comfortable stress-free private transfer upon your arrival to Athens airport
- Explore the Unesco-listed Acropolis at your own pace
- Skip the long lines and marvel at the world famous Parthenon temple
DescriptionArrive in Athens without having to worry about figuring out transportation to your accommodation. Meet your local expert driver who will wait for you holding a sign with your name on it, and drive you safely and quickly to your accommodation in Athens city center. Relax as you take advantage of this convenient journey to your hotel without worrying about taxi meters or getting lost. During the ride, your driver will give you your skip-the-line ticket for the Acropolis. Use this ticket at any point within 30 days so that you can visit the historic site hassle-free and at your own pace. The Acropolis is probably the most famous and most visited monument in the world from the antiquity. It is the symbol of Athens and its most famous landmark. The entrance ticket includes access to the Propylaea Gateway, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon, and the Erechtheion with its stunning Porch of Maidens. The entrance ticket offers fast-track entry upon arrival at the site.
IncludesPrivate 1-way arrival transfer Airport transfer by luxury air-conditioned vehicle English-speaking professional driver Skip-the-line Acropolis ticket to use independently Food and drinks
- When you arrive the driver will be waiting outside the airport's arrival hall holding a sign written with the name of the lead traveler
- Each passenger may carry 1 item of luggage and 1 item of hand luggage
- The transfer is available only for Athens city center, not for the coastline or Piraeus
- Acropolis admission ticket will be given to you upon your arrival to Athens, is valid only for 1 single use during a period of 30 days
- Acropolis' opening hours are: April till 15th September daily between 8 AM - 8 PM (last admission at 19:30 OM ), 16th till 30th September daily between 8 AM - 7 PM (last admission at 6:30 PM), October between 8 AM - 6 PM (last admission at 5:30 PM), November to March 8 AM - 5 PM (last admission at 4:30 PM)
- At the time of booking please advise of your flight number, arrival time and the location or hotel where you want to go in downtown Athens (transfer not available for locations outside the city center)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Best of Athens Segway Tour
Athens is brimming with incredible sights to see – and when you don’t have much time, they can seem like too many! Now, with our Best of Athens Segway Tour, you don’t have to miss out with this combination of our two most popular tours.4 Reviews
Private 2-Day Tour to Delphi & Meteora from Athens
Enjoy a 2-day trip from Athens that takes you to the archeological site at Delphi and to Meteora, home to centuries-old monasteries perched atop monolithic pillars. You’ll also visit Thermopylae, where King Leonidas fought for the freedom of Greece.
Mythical Rivers & Hills of Athens 3-Hour Walking Tour
On this guided walk you’ll come across ancient sanctuaries dedicated to mysterious gods, and Christian churches that replaced old temples, caves, and Roman baths. You’ll hear urban myths, see the remains of ancient neighborhoods, and visit sacred hills.
Archeological Museum and Panoramic Private Tour in Athens
Visit one of the greatest museums in the world and enjoy a unique panoramic sightseing tour.From €400.00
Street Art Private Tour
Experience an alternative walk into the heart and soul of the city and discover the flourishing street art scene and the many stories these famous walls have to tell.From €160.00
Plaka: Traditional Dinner with Greek Dance Show
Enjoy beautiful Athens by night with a delicious traditional Greek dinner followed by a show with live music and Greek folk dancing.6 ReviewsFrom €66.00
Cheese and Wine Lovers
Enjoy a cheese and wine tasting workshop with a wine expert. Taste a selection of excellent Greek wines and cheeses in a wonderful place and learn about Greek delicacies.From €42.00
From Temple of Poseidon and Swimming Day Trip
Enjoy Cape Sounion and the astonishing Temple of Poseidon. Taste Greek cuisine by the seaside, and stay cool with a swim in the crystal clear waters. Discover the beatingFrom €52.00
Greek Life and Street Art Electric Bicycle Tour
Travel through back streets and local markets and discover the other side of Athens. Enjoy a great tour and explore the architecture and street art of the streets of AtheFrom €45.00
- Best Seller
Full Day Tour & Sailing to Agistri, Moni & Aegina
Enjoy a fantastic day out at sea on a beautiful wooden sailing boat, all along the mesmerizing Saronic Sea and its islands of Agistri, Moni and Aegina.63 ReviewsFrom €140.33