Private Airport Transfer & Acropolis Ticket
Are you a business owner in Athens?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Athens.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a comfortable stress-free private transfer upon your arrival to Athens airport
- Explore the Unesco-listed Acropolis at your own pace
- Skip the long lines and marvel at the world famous Parthenon temple
DescriptionArrive in Athens without having to worry about figuring out transportation to your accommodation. Meet your local expert driver who will wait for you holding a sign with your name on it, and drive you safely and quickly to your accommodation in Athens city center. Relax as you take advantage of this convenient journey to your hotel without worrying about taxi meters or getting lost. During the ride, your driver will give you your skip-the-line ticket for the Acropolis. Use this ticket at any point within 30 days so that you can visit the historic site hassle-free and at your own pace. The Acropolis is probably the most famous and most visited monument in the world from the antiquity. It is the symbol of Athens and its most famous landmark. The entrance ticket includes access to the Propylaea Gateway, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon, and the Erechtheion with its stunning Porch of Maidens. The entrance ticket offers fast-track entry upon arrival at the site.
IncludesPrivate 1-way arrival transfer Airport transfer by luxury air-conditioned vehicle English-speaking professional driver Skip-the-line Acropolis ticket to use independently Food and drinks
- When you arrive the driver will be waiting outside the airport's arrival hall holding a sign written with the name of the lead traveler
- Each passenger may carry 1 item of luggage and 1 item of hand luggage
- The transfer is available only for Athens city center, not for the coastline or Piraeus
- Acropolis admission ticket will be given to you upon your arrival to Athens, is valid only for 1 single use during a period of 30 days
- Acropolis' opening hours are: April till 15th September daily between 8 AM - 8 PM (last admission at 19:30 OM ), 16th till 30th September daily between 8 AM - 7 PM (last admission at 6:30 PM), October between 8 AM - 6 PM (last admission at 5:30 PM), November to March 8 AM - 5 PM (last admission at 4:30 PM)
- At the time of booking please advise of your flight number, arrival time and the location or hotel where you want to go in downtown Athens (transfer not available for locations outside the city center)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Mythical Rivers & Hills of Athens 3-Hour Walking Tour
On this guided walk you’ll come across ancient sanctuaries dedicated to mysterious gods, and Christian churches that replaced old temples, caves, and Roman baths. You’ll hear urban myths, see the remains of ancient neighborhoods, and visit sacred hills.
Best of Athens Segway Tour
Athens is brimming with incredible sights to see – and when you don’t have much time, they can seem like too many! Now, with our Best of Athens Segway Tour, you don’t have to miss out with this combination of our two most popular tours.4 Reviews
Private 2-Day Tour to Delphi & Meteora from Athens
Enjoy a 2-day trip from Athens that takes you to the archeological site at Delphi and to Meteora, home to centuries-old monasteries perched atop monolithic pillars. You’ll also visit Thermopylae, where King Leonidas fought for the freedom of Greece.
Archeological Museum and Panoramic Private Tour in Athens
Visit one of the greatest museums in the world and enjoy a unique panoramic sightseing tour.From €400.00
Athens City, Acropolis and Museum Tour with Entry Tickets
Experience the contrasts of Athens on a tour of the city center and archaeological ruins of the Acropolis. See the state monuments of Syntagma Square and learn more about11 ReviewsFrom €83.00
Afternoon at Cape Sounion & Temple of Poseidon
Journey to the southernmost tip of the Attica peninsula to spend the afternoon at Cape Sounion and the Temple of Poseidon. Drive along the coastal road and get splendid v1 ReviewsFrom €49.00
Street Art Tour
Athens is a street art mecca and a veritable playground for street artists. In fact, the word graffiti derives from a Greek word! Join us on a journey through non-tourist2 ReviewsFrom €45.00
From Half-Day Ancient Corinth Tour
Depart from Athens for this half-day tour to Corinth to see its important ancient sites such as Corinth Canal, Temple of Apollo and the Port of Cehrees.9 ReviewsFrom €62.00
Flavors of Athens Private Food Tour For Families
Enjoy an exciting gastronomy tour specially designed for families. Discover the food culture of Athens in a fun way with several stops for tastings. Gain an entertainingFrom €200.00
National Garden 2-Hour Segway Tour
Segway through the green oasis of the National Gardens of Athens on an eco-friendly 2-hour private tour of the modern city center. The tour encompasses ancient ruins, the4 ReviewsFrom €59.00